MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Lovely Monday Night

Hello everybody, 

this was a lovely night here in Italy, it's 23.50 pm now. 
I have to say that I'm a little tired, because today I have done so many things!
But I'm happy. 
We had an "abundant" dinner...fish with mashed potatoes and greenbeans...Tiramisù for dessert..maybe we ate too much!
After dinner, we took a looong seat on our comfortable little sofa watching Tv, X factor..love music so much!

Now it's time to go to sleep..

But I would like to share with you this:

My child, listen carefully
    to everything I say.
21     Don’t forget a single word,
    but think about it all.
22 Knowing these teachings
    will mean true life
    and good health for you.  (Proverbs 4: 20-22)



This is a touching verse for me.
I feel protected, I don't have to search for this and for that, I don't have to go on with blind eyes. 
God gave us life, but he didn't leave us alone here on this earth without a guide.
He gave us the knowledge , He gave us the Bible. 
And I want to read it with all my heart.

He gave us eyes to read the Word
He gave us ears to listen the Word
He gave us a brain to understand the Word
He gave us a heart to treasure the Word


Good night!

Gege




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...